In recent years, evaluations carried out by the Allianz Center for Technology (AZT) show that high-voltage vehicles (HV vehicles) have a generically higher claims expenditure than vehicles with a classic combustion engine. A new database of insurance claims for plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) is being compiled as part of an ongoing project on this subject. Both the accident history and the damage pattern of the vehicles are being analyzed and, in particular, claims involving severely damaged vehicles are being evaluated in more detail.
After the project, additional activities in the AZT may also be possible, for example the measurement of parking sensors or the cooperation surface measurement of vehicles for the AZT paint calculation system.
- Evaluation of Allianz damage files (includes police investigation files, repair reports, etc.) and expansion of an accident database
- Analysis of the database according to vehicle technical aspects and comparison with previous databases
- Preparation and internal presentation of the results
- Subsequently, if necessary, further activities in the field of accident research and repair technology (optional)
- Interest in electromobility and accident research
- Independent and precise way of working
- Good to very good academic performance
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German; good knowledge of English is an advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Previous knowledge of or interest in automotive engineering
- Affinity for statistics
Appointment date: 01.07.2022
Are you interested? If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents with CV and references, stating the reference code and possible start date, online via our job market on careers.allianz.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many customers around the world trust the Allianz Group as an insurer and asset manager. We care about our employees and their needs, dreams and personal challenges. Together, we create an environment in which we offer everyone the opportunity to discover new things, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Become a part of it. Let's care for tomorrow.
At Allianz, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be fully engaged in work just as you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, how old you are, who you love, what you believe in or whether you have a personal limitation.
Allianz Versicherungs-AG is a pillar of Allianz's product business in Germany. With more than 120 years of experience behind us, we are the number one in property and casualty insurance in Germany. With your know-how and professionalism, you can contribute to extending our lead.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to hearing from you https://careers.allianz.com.